Boge Cartomizers – first results
Quite a few Odyssey customers are now into their third week with Boge Cartomizers, and the early signs are extremely positive that flooding issues, the odd splash of fluid in the mouth (yuk!), and inconsistent vaping experience are things of the past. Better than that, the vapour production is fantastic, and the flavours come through as strong as the very best.
Of the very few returns we have had, the only issue has been lack of priming. They are a little slower to prime than the old cartomizers, as the fluid takes time to start to absorb. However our most excellent head of all things TW in Germany, Alex Muller, has come up with the perfect “quick prime” method for Boge cartomizers. Here’s how it’s done in a nutshell:
1. Remove both cartomizers from the packaging, and remove both rubber caps.
2. Stretch one rubber cap over the threaded end of one of the cartomizers so that it covers all 3 air holes.
3. Fill the other rubber cap almost to the brim with your favourite TW e-liquid.
4. Push the cartomizer into the cap with the fluid in it so there is about 2mm gap between the cart and the end of the cap.
5. Turn the cart the right way up, and holding the cap sleeve, repeatedly press the top of the cap to pump the fluid into the cart wadding.
6. Remove rubber caps, gently blow out any excess fluid (if there is any), fit to Odyssey and fill as usual.
Takes about 3 minutes for the whole job, less once you’re used to the method. We hope that more will be able to join the many that have so much enjoyed the Odyssey and Boge experience. you can also watch this video here.