Hello to all!
I hope you are well... my sincerest apologies for the lack of posts over the last few months! Everything has been manically busy here what with my apprenticeship and the like.
I am pleased to say I am still a very happy vaper, having just looked at my profile on here I have discovered it has now been 316 days (soon to be 317) since I started my wonderful adventure in to the world of vaping! I am still much healthier as a result, have rediscovered my tastebuds and can breathe clearly... so massive thank you to all of the members of the forum that helped me so much when I started out. For all those of you who are just starting out vaping, this place is an absolute gold mine full of absolute diamonds who are allways happy to help and advise (diamonds and gold in the same mine... aren't you all lucky!). Cannot stress enough that no question is a silly question... as Astrecks said on my first day on the forum... the only silly questions are the ones you don't ask!
Have had some wonderful experiences and met some wonderful people throughout my quickly approaching year in this TW community
one that I cherish the most was vapefest 2011, who I'm sure many will agree was an event not to be missed and a good time was had by all (even if you didnt manage to win one of the mountain of raffle prizes!) Have just looked at the Vapefest website and realised that Vapefest this year is on the 25th of August... wondered who was planning on going, because I feel it would be a great oppurtunity for a reunion for those of us that made it last year... but also a great oppurtunity to meet some of our newer members/for those more experienced members to come out of the woodwork!
For those of you who didnt go last year here are just a few things to try and tempt you:
- For starters you might get to meet Mr Wicked!
- A room full of like minded individuals with enough combined knowledge of vaping to take over the world!
- Loads of your fellow TW community to meet.
- Many weird and wonderful pieces of vaping memorabilia that you'd never even dream of unless you saw them (gas mask based PV and a Shisha for vaping last year!)
- The Moat House does a lovely carvery lunch, which if I remember was reasonably priced.
- A raffle which if last year is anything to go by will contain an absolute mountain of prizes to be won throughout the day.
So hopefully this little post should be enough to get you at least feigning an interest....
Who's going to come along?
Hope everyone is well and still enjoying their PV as much as I am!