Ok, I finally finished tasting all of my samples and the flavors that I tried were (in alphabetical) Cherry, Coffee, Cola, Honeydew Melon, Red Bull, RY4, Strawberry, and Vanilla all in 18mg strength. Please feel free to move this post anywhere it needs to be, I haven't seen any other posts regarding reviews on the new Titan Range so I figured I would put it here to start. I did take a couple of pictures so that people could see colors which I can add if needed (haven't uploaded anywhere yet) but I did take notes when I first opened the package.
The gear that I used to test the flavors were Tornado Tanks which were cleaned prior to every new flavor introduced. I would like to run them through a clearo to see the difference, but I haven't done that yet. Here are my "nerd" notes:
1) Cherry: light orange color (think apricot), smells like a Luden's Throat Lozenge - which I know sounds medicinal, but these are the types of throat drops that you beg your mom for when you're sick because they taste like candy. It really did smell delicious, and I wanted to lick it. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm still here, I didn't drink the bottle
As for the taste it was quite pleasant. From the smell I expected it to slap me in the face with cherry. It was not overpowering, but was definitely like candy. Once vaped it wasn't too cherry (as in overpowering), but it was tastey. I've read about complaints on vapor production, honestly the amount of vapor has never concerned me, throat hit, and satisfaction (the point where I don't want to murder small children and kick puppies) is what concerns me, I did not feel like I was missing out on this area. My Atty was well broken in, and vapor production was average.
2) Coffee: I actually tested this one last, because my first experience with a coffee flavored vape was so bloody terrible that I was scared. It wasn't a TW line (I know, I'm a cheater, sue me) - so anyhoo, I was honestly horrified to try this one and....I did it, actually I'm still doing it, that's what I'm vaping tonight. My final flavor. I'm starting this off by saying I'm probably biased because even though I'm an avid coffee drinker, I love coffee candy, coffee ice cream etc. the first time I vaped a coffee flavor I hated it. The color of the Titan coffee was a darker orange color, and it smells kind of like coffee that's been in the pot a little too long (think Dunkin' Donuts, but burnt a little so you have to add extra cream and sugar to make it right). The taste - it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting, but that's because it's TW. It's good, not amazing. It wouldn't be something I would have as a daily vape. It would be nice with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream, it's was also pretty decent with the square of dark chocolate I had for desert. I LOVE coffee, I don't like to vape it, I'm sure there is someone that loves coffee more than me that will find it an awesome vape, it just wasn't my cup of joe - as a daily. I would consider addressing it again (with ice cream). As for vapor production, it was on par with the rest- moderate, don't expect billowy clouds of white to emerge from your lips, but it's not like it's easily hidden either.
3) Cola: I think this one actually turned out to be my favorite of the ones I tested. It's light amber in color, and it smells exactly like Tab! I think most customers in the market for a cola vape are going to be looking for something that tastes like Coke or Pepsi. I've tried a few different brands, and no one has gotten it right on either of those, but this one tastes just like Tab. I think I mentioned before that it made me nostalgic, and I wanted a side ponytail and some horrific neon attire. This was quite tasty though. For those unfamiliar with Tab, it's a caramel colored diet soda popular in the 80's that is sold in a magenta can. It's not like Coke, it's not like Pepsi, it could be kind of considered a product in between with a bit more citrus. I really liked this one. It wasn't too sweet, I wasn't "done" with it after a half a tank, I would definitely order this even though based on description I wouldn't. Bottom line, if you're expecting Coke, you'll be disappointed - but if you want something cola/citrus ish, you'll like it. My favorite thing was that it wasn't overwhelming, I didn't get sick of it. Vapor production, moderate.
4) Honeydew Melon: Slightly darker in color than the old honeydew melon, and the scent is stronger. I loved the old Honeydew Melon, this tastes about the same, I really didn't notice any difference. I love the old one, I love the new one. It tastes refreshing, not much to report. For me, it's one that I like to keep around on hot days or early mornings that I decide I want to spend the time on making myself an omelet (I always tie in honeydew with breakfast). It's good. Vapor production, about the same as the old one. I didn't notice a difference.
5) Red Bull: Slightly lighter in color than the old Red Bull. Smells EXACTLY like Red Bull....or at least what I remember from the last time I went to the corner store and bought a Red Bull
. It tastes like Red Bull while vaping (which to me, Red Bull tastes like baby aspirin (you know, the orange chewable tablets). It's the same as it was, maybe a bit stronger in flavor. When I previously purchased the Red Bull, it wasn't a daily, it was a once in a while, and it's about the same now for me. After about 1/2 a tank (regular - not large) I was ready for something else. For me, this one is a novelty. It would be good if you were sipping vodka and wanted a vodka and Red Bull but didn't want the calories
I liked it. Vapor production - moderate (moderate means, and I'm being repetitive, don't expect billowy clouds, but it's not nonexistent.).
6) RY4: Light amber color. Smells like tobacco and maple syrup. It's funny because when I preferred analogs, I liked menthols, and when I discovered PV, I tried menthol, and didn't care for it, and when I was still mixing in the analogs after I found my PV - I wanted tobacco flavors, because the PV tobacco flavors were so much better, I was really keeping my fingers crossed for this one because it seemed like it would be a sweet take on tobacco based on the scent of it. The flavor reminds me of the ginseng gum that became popular in the 90's in California. For those of you unfamiliar, ginseng gum was kind of like sweet, spicy, rubbery, DIRT. It was very earthy in flavor, and by earth, I mean dirt. I got over my first reactions after 1/2 a tank, and then I was just bored. It wasn't my favorite tobacco flavor, it wasn't my least favorite. It was there, and it should just be called "Maple Ginseng", because it really doesn't resemble tobacco, and I don't know what RY4 is supposed to stand for. Vapor production - less than moderate, I was still satisfied with throat hit, and no puppies were kicked during this research.
7) Strawberry: light amber in color, the strawberry scent is there but maybe a bit weak. Honestly I couldn't tell a difference between old and new. I liked it quite a bit, it was tasty, it wasn't anything AMAZING, I woudn't have it's babies, but strawberry is a two times a week vape for me. It tastes clean, it's good. I would buy this one. Vapor production was a bit better than the rest, it felt like the old one truth be told. How can you go wrong with strawberry? That was rhetorical. It's good. If you want an affordable strawberry, that tastes pleasant, this is the way to go.
Vanilla: Dark red, almost purple. I was surprised when I read the label and it was vanilla. I have an old vanilla, and I'm not sure now if it's red label or Titan - but it's not purple. As for flavor, this one was kind of odd. My first hit was good, mild, but good and two puffs later it was not so good. I want to say that something was fishy. I switched out tanks and attys, and the first hit was good...and then shortly after it was all wrong again. For this one I want to say, it was a good effort. The smell was tantalizing, the first hit was pretty good, but it was all down hill from there. Ironically - this one did have the most vapor. Which is important to some folks. Vanilla cod anyone?
Those are the ones I've tried in the new line. I did receive a few more that I ordered, but I haven't tried yet because I've been determined to give these ones my opinions first.
My opinion is that the Titan line, is the lower end line for TW. I've sampled these along with a couple from the Red Line, Patriot Range, and DV. As far as bargains go, the Titan line is definitely superior to some of the other lines I've tried, and as far as cost effective lines, it's the best.
The problem with these reviews is that taste is so subjective. I might think that RY4 tastes like fish dipped in maple syrup, but someone else might love it so much they would die for the last remaining bottles, so take these reviews with a grain of salt, they're just one dork girl's opinions.