TW Red Label Banana (18mg) October 2010Equipment
– 510 cleaned standard atomiser, 650mAh manual Tornado battery, direct-drip method using a long metal tip. Colour of liquid
– Coral / RedSmell of liquid
– Slightly sweetened banana confectionaryFlavour / Taste
– On the inhale I’m picking up a flavour which reminds me of the taste of a banana ice-lolly (ice-pop). The exhale and the aftertaste changes all that and the flavour becomes more like where a banana has reached (and slightly gone past) the stage when the skin starts getting brown spots – when it sufficiently ripens but prior to the fruit becoming too mushy. Although the flavour fills the whole mouth it is never overpowering, however, prolonged use does make the top of the mouth feel very slightly sticky and dry – but it’s not unpleasant….. 8/10Throat Hit
– A nice gentle slap on the back of the throat – just to let you know it’s there. Suits the flavour rather well….. 7/10Vapour Content
– Quite a bit above average in terms of vapour production. The clouds are by no means the thickest around but there are pleasing amounts of vapour which take a little time to disperse. A good performer…. 8/10 In Summary
– Prior to trying this liquid I imagined that the RL Banana would be similar to an artificial / drink like taste, and the actual smell of the juice almost confirmed that. What this liquid does though, to me, is to meet me halfway. You get the confectionary taste at the beginning and then it switches over to the ripened fruit at the end.
You certainly don’t experience the taste of the banana where the fruit has just a normal yellow skin. What’s more, nothing is overpowering – the taste, the throat-hit but you get pretty good amounts of vapour thrown in for good measure. All in all, a nice surprise….. 7.67/10
Happy vaping everyone…..