1. I refilled the same cartridge for a few days, and noticed quite a bit of condensation building up in the tip. Is this normal? Should I not be doing this?
2. How often do you change/clean the cartridges?
3. How do you clean the cartridges?
4. Do I need to clean the atomizer? If so, how? and how often?
5. At first I was just going to stick with 18 mg menthol tobacco flavor, but have since changed my mind. I ordered some juice with flavor at 18mg, If I mix my premixes, will this increase the nic level? (which I don't want to do, and leads to my last question-for now)
6. I am wanting to step down my nic level, what would be the best thing to add to my premixes, to reduce the nic level?
Answers as Best I Can:
1. The condensation in the tip is normal and it happens a lot.
2. I clean my tanks between every flavor change and I don't really change them as long as I have end caps to replace the punctured one. I replace the end caps about every other fill.
3. I microwave some filtered water in a safe bowl until it is steaming hot and drop the tanks in and let them sit and soak. This usually does the trick but if you have some stubborn flavors in there you can use a solution of baking soda/bicarbonate of soda in the water as well.
4. On the Tank .. this is one better left for someone else to answer because my soaking in filtered water may not be the best solution.
5. If the two juices are the same strength you will most likely not notice any dilution of the nicotine (Small variances between juices may occur).
6. If you want throat hit add a some PG, this may cut your vapor production. If you want more vapor and don't care for the throat hit use some VG/AG. Both will thin your premix but just make sure that you are using the proper calculations. If you are interested in mixing I would actually suggest that you invest in some PI/TI nicotine base and concentrates. Pick up some PG and VG/AG as a thinner and you can make your eliquids at your preferred strength. And you will save money in the long run.