3.5ML Dual Coil Tank - Super Multipack (All 8 Colors)
3.5ML DCT (Dual Coil Tank) Super Multipack. Just $101.94
All 8 colors for the price of 6
Be dazzled at the stunning look of this Dual Coil 510 XL 1.5 ohm Tank Cartomizer. With brilliant polished chrome end pieces and a polished chrome drip tip.
The tank tubing is made from polypropylene* in 8 fantastic colors and a decent 3ml capacity. and comes supplied with a dedicated cartomizer and drip tip..
Dimensions (without cartomizer and tip) 44mm (L) x 15mm (D)
*Polypropylene is considered more stable with different e-liquids than the polycarbonate tubes
It is important to remember when priming a new unused DCT cartomizer for the first time that you take your time to ensure the e-liquid is soaked well into the filler material. Each DCT kit will contain 1 silicone seal which is used after the cartomizer primed.
1. Remove the aluminum drip tip.
2. Holding the whole DCT at an angle drip e-liquid onto the sidewall rotating the cartomizer as you do so. Continue to drip liquid into the cartomizer until the liquid just sits on top of the wadding and wont take any more e-liquid, this can take up to 5 minutes.
3. Avoid allowing the e-liquid to enter the central core of the cartomizer as the e-liqiud will travel down the central tube and drip out of the bottom.
3. After priming the cartomizer, withdraw the cartomizer a short way from the tank, tilt the artomizer at a slight angle and drip the liquid down the wall of the tank, when the tank is filled sufficiently, push the cartomizer back into position taking care not to damage the ‘O’ ring in the top.
4. Insert the provided silicone seal* flat side up into the cartomizer, replace the drip tip and your DCT is fully primed and ready to be fitted to the battery.
5. After fitting to the battery, take 2 cold priming vapes without pressing the power button, this is to get the air circulating, after this the DCT will be ready to vape.
Further fillings of a previously filled cartomizer will not require the initial priming procedure.
*Addendum: The supplied instructions have not included the use of the silicone seals provided, this is an error, and they should be placed into the cartomizer flat side up to prevent the wadding material drying out. Please refer to the filling instruction video above.
The Dual Coil Tank which includes the Polypropylene Tube and End Caps comes with a 28 day parts replacement warranty. Although made to the highest quality, devices may fail or degrade over a period of time, especially if in constant use.
Please be aware that the Cartomizer is sold with a DOA warranty only, although it can be refilled many times.
This product is not suitable for anybody under the age of 18, and not for use by non-smokers.
Warning: Keep cartridges and fluid out of reach from children Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, and can cause harm. All nicotine cartridges and fluid must be kept in a safe place and away from children, as the amount of nicotine in a cartridge, if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm and medical assistance should be sought.
We, our company and our suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download and copy only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without our prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
WARNING: Totally wicked makes no claims that the electronic cigarette will cure a smokers addiction to nicotine; the electronic cigarettes it sells serves the same purpose as a tobacco cigarette- it delivers its user nicotine. If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes you currently smoke. We recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) or a nicotine harm reduction programme.
Please Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products.