Win With The Wicked One!
Each month Totally Wicked will hold a competition, this same competition will be run across the three TW countries - UK, USA and Germany. There is a monthly winner from each country. From those three winners, we will choose an overall winner. That person is the winner of the month.
This process is repeated monthly until April 2013, giving 12 overall monthly winners.
However, each quarter – (every 3 months), there will be a separate competition purely for the monthly winners, and this will decide the quarterly winner. So May, June and July winners will compete against each other, the same for August, September, October, etc. This will reduce the finalist down to 4 for the year. These four quarterly winners will then compete for the accolade of Winner of Winners, and the prize of an all expense paid trip to all three Totally Wicked HQ’s.
All winners will have their photo displayed in Wicked World's Hall of Fame.
The prizes will increase in value the deeper contestants get in the competition.
There is a diagram to help explain this Winner of Winners Chart
Now for the rules!
Again - very important you read - as we don’t want you disqualified before we even get a chance to see your entry!
Totally Wicked’s Monthly & Annual Competition Rules
Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Competition starts 01/04/12 and closes midnight 01/04/13.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material) that may be amended or varied at any time by the promoter.
3. Totally Wicked is the Promoter of this competition.
4. For an entry to be accepted it must be accompanied by a photograph of the entrant vaping (the term used for using an electronic cigarette).
5. You may enter as many times as you wish.
6. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (if required) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
7. The competition commences on 01/04/12 and concludes on 01/04/13.
8. Entries must be received by midnight GMT at the end of each month. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. Entry is only open to persons who are aged 18 years or over. However, employees and their immediate families of Totally Wicked are not eligible to enter.
10. The prizes are defined on the promoters website www.totallywicked-eliquid.com and are subject to change at the promoters discretion.
11. Entry is online via email or post, details are posted on the website and subsequent newsletters.
12. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. Online entry is free however Internet connection rates apply.
13. Participants may be required to answer a question in order to be eligible to enter the competition. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
14. This is a competition based on merit and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Each entry will be individually judged according to its merits, by a panel of Totally Wicked employees, on the basis of originality and creativity as determined by the Promoter in their sole discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
16. The winner will be drawn decided upon at the end of each calendar month and be contacted within 7 days by telephone or email.
17. The winner’s name will be announced publicly through our Twitter and Facebook networks, and on our website www.totallywicked-eliquid.com and in any publicity relating to the competition along with their photograph and associated imagery.
18. The prizes are as stated on Totally Wicked’s website and promotional material and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you in this document.