- Regular - A satisfying amount for most vapers
- High - A larger cloud of vapor, generally used with lower nicotine strength
- Ultra - Huge clouds of vapor, almost always used with very low nicotine strength
- Regular - Reminiscent of a combustible cigarette
- Airy - A more open draw, particularly with airflow fully open
- Open - Very free airflow, suitable for cloud production
- This is the power the atomizer head will typically produce when used in this device. The higher the power, the greater the vapor production.
- These are our preferred nicotine strengths for these atomizer heads. You can use different strengths as you prefer, as the atomizer heads will function perfectly with all strengths